All Discussions Tagged 'testing' (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JMeter WSS-Password Type

Greetings, I have encountered a similar problem as to this post:

Started by Rico Lee

1 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Software Testing Club

Should I crowd test?

Hi. I'm looking after then QA approach for an app vendor. The internal testing is pretty robust but because they operate in mobile there's…

Started by Rob Bennett

0 May 17, 2017

Wait-time issue in automation testing & How to handle it?

What is Wait? A Wait is a tactic used in test automation scripts to create a pause in-between script steps as you wait for web elements to…

Started by Joey Yang

2 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Manoj

Has anyone written about *why* you should explore while testing?

What are some good examples of why you need to explore as opposed to thinking in advance (about risk)?  If you aren't aware of examples, fe…

Started by Nilanjan

6 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Jason Stamis

Automated regression tests on mobile Android devices

Hi all,   for all who are interested in the Robotium Framework and how to use it to develop automated regressiontests for android apps. I w…

Started by Daniel Knott

2 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Shirley Perkins

Is it worth the effort to keep a database of test cases?

Hi there, I am a bit of a newbie here so I hope this topic is not too basic :).  Lately I have been shifting from a pure, basic QA Tester…

Started by Marta Gimeno Da Silva

0 Jan 23, 2017

For 2-Factor Authentication Security Testing, What are the specific method, areas need to be covered?

Hello, For 2-Factor Authentication Security Testing, What are the specific method, areas need to be covered? Can you please send me the Dos…

Started by Kiran Kumar

0 Jan 13, 2017

What is the best approach or way to do exploratory testing ?

We have done exploratory testing on various projects. But every time we are using the different strategy and approach to doing exploratory…

Started by Viral Patel

4 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Ron Fowler

TestCafe - Automated browser testing for the modern web development stack

We are happy to present TestCafe - a new framework for testing web apps. It's a pure node.js end-to-end solution that provides a tool for a…

Started by Helen Dikareva

0 Nov 21, 2016

How to setup (selenium,mobile application,performance)automation testing in Remote server?

Hi,  I have setup a Automation testing  in remote server for selenium ,IOS & Andriod mobile applications testing ,performance testing…

Started by Linto Thamby

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by saigiriraj saggu

© 2018   Created by Rosie Sherry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service